PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST A WELCOME PAGE. You can read my posts by clicking the blog link, checking out recent posts on the sidebar, or clicking on a category. ENJOY!
2012 has started off, well not the way I had hoped – that’s for sure! I’m not too proud to admit that I started off the year by being dumped from what seemed like out of nowhere… Looking back – I’m ok with it! Things happen the way they are supposed to and I’m ready for some new adventure. This is of course six weeks later after spending time having a good old fashioned ugly-cry surrounded by the most AMAZING friends and family in the universe.
I’m looking for this year to be one of spontaneity and adventure. I will therefore challenge myself like never before. So far I’ve:
- Gone to the Bahamas by myself (ok, it was partly for a business trip, but I went early!)
- Planned a spontaneous trip to Las Vegas to attend TribeFest
Now I know that doesn’t seem like very much, so I’m making a list, which I will add to as I go along with this experiment.
Go to the shooting range in Las Vegas and shoot guns!My first item crossed off the list! March 2012
Bake a cake – I really hate baking. I don’t even like cakes, but I feel like everyone should have at least one dessert up their sleeve. Pictorials will follow.July 2012 Buy a dog.July 2012
- Learn to run.
- Teach a class.
- Write another play.
- Date/find love/have good stories.
- **NEW** Get back on the Paleo track… My skin will thank me later…
- **NEW** Have 1,000 Twitter followers. Is that too much to ask for? Too ambitious?
- **NEW** Learn to ski. Or at least attempt to learn. I know, I live in Canada. What’s wrong with me?? I recognize that this idea is probably going to wait until 2013 since there is basically NO SNOW.
**NEW** Go see Newsies on Broadway before the run is over on August 19, 2012.June 2012
- **NEW** Organize a Triple-D road trip – Who’s in??
- **NEW** Have a radio show! How cool would that be?? I like dreaming big.
The list already seems pretty ambitious, but I am up for a challenge.
I’ll be placing this blog into different categories, as there are many topics I like to/wish to discuss.
- Online Dating!
- Book/Movie Reviews
Please comment – good or bad! I don’t want to feel like I am writing to myself. That’s what my diary is for.